By Israel Bulus, Kaduna
The Southern Kaduna Labour Party (LP) Senatorial Candidate, Engr. Mike Auta has on Monday approved the appointment of Hon. Mohammed Zakari as his campaign Director General while Mr. Jotham Ayuba, Director Media And Communications and Special Adviser.
Hon. Zakari who held from Kachia, was a former PDP State Secretary for 8-years while Mr. Jotham Chatcham Ayuba, is coming in with his wealth of experienced from the broadcast industry for almost 24-years.
The Senatorial Candidate disclosed this in a press statement he personally signed and issued to Newsmen on Monday in Kafachan.
According to him the appointment take immediate effect.
Mr. Jashua KZ. (Igwe), a grass root mobilizer was also named the campaign Secretary while Director, Women Mobilization is Hon. Mrs Boniface and Mary Bature (Dep. Dir).
Also, Ezekiel Thot was appointed Director Medical and Duties, Director, Contact and Mobilization, Mr. Sunday Kasai while Mohammed Paul was appointed Director, Research Planning.
Mr. Luka Hassan is the Director, Finance and Administration while Prof. Goje and Dr. Adams Directorates of Stakeholders.
The text reads in parts;
21st November 2022
Press briefing by Southern Kaduna Senatorial Candidate under the platform of the Labour Party, Engr. Dr. Michael Ayuba Auta(fnse).
Good day gentlemen of the press and thank you for honouring our invitation on such short notice.
As the race for the 2023 general elections increases momentum and the time draws ever so close, the Labour Party Senatorial candidate for Southern KADUNA district, Engr. (Dr.) Michael Ayuba Auta, finds it imperative to make public his campaign official portfolios in order to inform the general public of his intent to win the position he is vying for.
It is also aimed at informing party faithfuls and supporters of the most growing party in KADUNA State and Nigeria at large of the capable men and women that would be driving Engr. (Dr.) Michael Ayuba Auta’s ambitions in the right direction with the aim of putting him in that exalted position come 2023.
As it has become a fact Engr. (Dr.) Michael Ayuba Auta is a dogged youth with the dream of rescuing the people of Southern KADUNA from their present predicament of gloom, anguish and pain. Engr. (Dr.) Michael Ayuba Auta’s record is quite impeccable and he has overtime used his hard earned money to finance several courses of the region of including Co founding the Nok University.
Engr. (Dr.) Michael Ayuba Auta’s official portfolio is made up of persons with like minds, who have been carefully vetted and hand picked for better delivery.
We wish the press to saturate and disseminate this information on all Media for clarity of purpose and intent.
The list is as follows;
Organizational campaign Structure Of Engr.(Dr) Michael Ayuba Auta. LABOUR PARTY SENATORIAL CANDIDATE, SOUTHERN KADUNA SENATORIAL DISTRICT 2023.
1. Director-General, Engr. Michael’s Campaign Organization, Zone 3 Senatorial District. Hon. Mohammed Zakari(Moral)
2. Secretary Campaign Organization: Joshua K Z. (Igwe).
3. Director, Women Mobilization: Hon. Mrs Boniface & Mary Bature(Dep. Dir)
4. Director, Medical & Special Duties: Ezekiel Thot.
5. Director, Contact and Mobilization: Sunday Kasai
6. Director, Research and Planning: Dir. Mohammed Paul
7. Director, Finance & Administration(Mr. Luka Hassan)
8. Directorate of Stakeholders.(Prof. Goje & Dr. Adams)
9. Director, Support Groups & Mobilization. Comdr. Danjuma Peter.
10. Director Security and Intelligence (Monitoring) Mr. Everest Dawa.
11. Director of Youth Affairs: Sabastine L. Bahori
12. Directorate of Legal Services.
Barr. Ikwen Aniah A.
Barr. Emmanuel Onwoicho
Barr. Usman Idris
13. Director of Logistics, Hon. Alhassan Jumare
14. Director, Campaign & electoral matters. Hon. Gabriel Ishaku
15. Directorate of Interfaith/Traditional institutions. Theophilus Anyio & Hon. Ibrahim Z. Jere(Dep. Dir)
16. Director, Project & Implementation. Hon. Kure Mari
17. Director, External & Home affairs, Comrd. Augustine Ogwuchukwu. Vincent
18. Director, Media Communications & Strategy: Jotham Ayuba.
19. Director, Cooperative societies. Joseph Waziri.
According to the Senatorial hopeful, to further strengthen their campaign strategies, the campaign council has agreed to draw in, some party loyalists into various Directorates, inorder to propagate the presence of Labour party in the hearts of it’s people, towards victory in the 2023 general elections. Meanwhile, for the spirit of balancing and alignment, the various portfolios were carefully spread across the eight local government areas of the Senatorial district.