COMMUNIQUÈ ISSUED AT THE END OF THE MAIDEN MEETING OF THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), ZAMFARA STATE CHAPTER WHICH HELD AT THE PARTY’S STATE HEADQUARTERS, ALONG SOKOTO BT-PASS ROAD, GUSAU ON 9TH DECEMBER, 2021
The Zamfara State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress today held its maiden Executive Meeting with the State Chairman of the party, Honourable Tukur Umar presiding and came up with the following:
1) The executives reiterated their continued and undeterred loyality to the party leader in the state, His Excellency, Governor Bello Mohammed Matawalle MON, Shattiman Sakkwato.
2) The Executive Committee pledges its support to the state government in its sterling efforts to develop the state especially in bringing dividends of democracy, reducing unemployment, promotion of self reliance particularly among youth and women.
3) The Executive Committee will always advice the state government to better the lots of the citizens of the state.
4) Support and stand firmly by the Matawalle-led administration in the fight against armed banditry, kidnapping and other heineous crimes bedeviling the state.
5) Commended the efforts of the governor in improving the standard of living of the people of the state in all sectors of the economy.
6) Thanked all elders and stakeholders of the party for their individual and collective steadfastness in ensuring the unity of the party and their support and commitment to the success of the present leadership of the party in the state under Honourable Tukur Umar Danfulani.
7) Assured that the new executives will always work as a team to promote the party and the state government for a better Zamfara
8) Declared continued support to President Muhammadu Buhari and the leadership of the party’s extra-ordinary convention committee Chairman and members under His Excellency, Yobe state’s Governor, Hon. Mai Mala Buni
9) Appreciated the support and prayers of the good people of Zamfara to the party and the APC-led administration and urged them not to relent in this direction.
Yusuf Idris Gusau
APC Publicity Secretary
9th December, 2021