In line with the ongoing Urban Renewal Programme of Kaduna State Government and in view of the sanitization on annual rams and other animals business activity, especially in an effort of addressing insecurity, rustling, ensuring the health of animals and indeed to improve urban planning, the Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Authority (KASUPDA) wishes to inform the general public on approved temporary markets in Kaduna Metropolis as follows:
In a statement Signes by Nuhu Garba Dan’ayamaka (Public Relations Executive, PRE),
KASUPDA made available to news men reads as;
1. U/Rimi, U/Sarki, Badarawa, Doka, Kabala Costain, Marafa and environ are to carried out their activity at Durbar Hotel plot, along Muhammadu Buhari Way.
2. Television, Barnawa, Railway station and environ are to go on their business at KTL Quarter plot, along Aliyu Makama Street by Dan wire street , Barnawa.
3. While, Rigasa, Nmadi Azikwe bye pass and environ are to remain at their existing Abbatoir Kawo.
4. Also, Rigasa, Nnamdi Azikwe, bye pass and environ are to go on their activity at the existing Ram sellers market zaria Road, Rigasa.
5. Again, Rigasa, Nnamdi Azikwe bye pass and environ are to carried out their business at temporary market along Train Station, Rigasa.
6. Then, T/ Wada and environ are to go on their business activity at the existing Rams sellers market at T/ wada.
7. Malali, Legislative Quarters, Badarawa and environ are to carried out their activity at temporary site at Malali, U/Dosa link Road.
8. Millennium City and environ are to go on their business at existing Rams sellers market behind Oando Filling Station, Millennium City.
9. Rigachikun and environ are to hold their activity at Opposite NTI, Rigachikun.
10. Mando and environ approved to carried out their business at Opposite Shema Filling Station along Mando Road, Igabi.
In the light of this KASUPDA is hereby calling the attention of general public to abide by this directive and order for the benefit of all.